Max De Aloe
FINALLY! A comprehensive method for the Chromatic Harmonica that treats it like a musical instrument in all respects!
- For beginning to advanced players, in any style of music.
- Includes a great play-along CD download to practice with. Each track has one version with, and one without, the author playing the tune or exercise.
- Contains hundreds of exercises to develop technical proficiency in every key, as well as rhythmic awareness and melodic fluency.
- Exercises written in musical notation, not tablature.
- Full of tunes to practice, arpeggio studies, scale studies, sight-reading studies, sound production tips, and special harmonica techniques.
- 240 page book plus an hour-long play-along CD download!
"This is a very good place to start to learn how to play the chromatic harmonica. It is a very positive step forward and I have deep respect for the author's efforts in this method book.”
— Toots Thielemans