iJazzMusic.com offers quality jazz big band, jazz combo, and vocal jazz music, all available for immediate download.
The composers and arrangers invited to join iJazzMusic.com are some of the most outstanding writers from Europe, Asia, and South America, as well as selected composers and arrangers from the United States.
Our marketing plan is focused on Europe, Asia, and South America, where downloadable printed music is not readily available, but where there are outstanding schools, communities, and professional jazz ensembles. In addition, having new jazz materials available from composers and arrangers in Europe, Asia, and South America, as well as selected composers and arrangers from the United States jazz community, will be very exciting and welcome for jazz educators in the United States.
If you have questions or need assistance in purchasing music, please contact us at: email@example.com
Want to be Published by iJazzMusic.com?
iJazzMusic.com welcomes all composers/arrangers to submit original compositions for publication consideration. We accept music for Large Jazz Ensemble, Jazz Combo, Vocal Jazz, and Miscellaneous Ensembles suchas Jazz Orchestra, Jazz Wind Ensemble, and other types of ensembles.
Please, email your composition to info@iJazzMusic.com, and include the following:
1. A full transposed score
2. An mp3 of the composition
3. A 2-3 sentence description of the composition
4. The style of the composition (shuffle, uptempo swing, ballad, etc)
5. The difficulty of the composition (Level 1-Easy through Level 5-Difficult)
6. The length of the composition - 00:00
7. If instrumental: List all doubles—i.e., Alto 1/Flute, Alto2/Clar, etc. (Flugelhorns are not considered doubles)
8. If Vocal Jazz: the voicing of the ensemble(SSAA, SATB, etc.)